The intervention isn’t over. Ravenswood Consulting will work with the client and family until the person gets help. The intervention is about the family, too. The focus will go on the family and the family getting well. Intervening on a family member’s addiction takes love and courage–we aim to help build up family members and support them through this difficult process. The first step is reach out for help and support.
Search by Tags
- Geri Attends Provincial Review on Supervised Consumption Services (SCS) in Red Deer
- CBC NEWS: Geri Bemister Named Vice-Chair on Panel to Review Impacts Of Supervised Consumption Sites
- Geri Bemister Wins 2019 Courage To Come Back Award Recipient for Addiction
- Breakfast Television Interview with Geri Bemister
- From Trauma to Recovery, Geri Bemister Uses her Life’s Journey to Teach Others