There are several factors that influence a successful or unsuccessful interventions. By consulting with your interventionist we will review and choose a model that best suits your family and loved one. Hiring a qualified interventionist ensures objectivity for the best possible outcome, the ability to disseminate knowledge on addiction and trauma in the family system, guided and caring strategies for moving forward and learning to live in recovery.
Search by Tags
- Geri Attends Provincial Review on Supervised Consumption Services (SCS) in Red Deer
- CBC NEWS: Geri Bemister Named Vice-Chair on Panel to Review Impacts Of Supervised Consumption Sites
- Geri Bemister Wins 2019 Courage To Come Back Award Recipient for Addiction
- Breakfast Television Interview with Geri Bemister
- From Trauma to Recovery, Geri Bemister Uses her Life’s Journey to Teach Others